Exhibitor’s Fee is $4.00 for ages 12 years and older. Children under 12 years may exhibit at no charge.
Your Exhibitor Fee gives you free admission to the Fair grounds for both Saturday and Sunday.
PRE-REGISTRATION will take place THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the TOWNSHIP HALL
FINAL REGISTRATION: Friday, September 25 between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm
JUDGING: Begins at 8:00 PM. (Entries received after 8:00 pm are NOT eligible for judging or prizes)
- ALL exhibitors are required to register with the Membership Chairman before placing entries in any division. All items must be placed in their proper class between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm Friday, September 25, 2015 to qualify for judging.
- All entries are to be labelled with Class, Exhibitor’s Membership No. and Name on tags provided by the Ameliasburgh Fair Bd. Tags supplied at the time of registration. Judges and attendants cannot correct any errors on the tag. Be careful in filling out your tags. PLEASE PRINT clearly.
- Tags must be attached by the exhibitor, folded such that exhibitor number and name are NOT visible.
- All entries must be of prize winning condition & not shown previously at the Ameliasburgh Fair.
- Only one entry per class, in each class per exhibitor.
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor (i.e. made, grown, painted, etc.)
- Art & Photography has particular rules for exhibition of items, (no glass). See that section.
- Judges decisions as entered on the judge’s sheets are final.
- Please refer to each division for any special instruction regarding entries and prizes.
NOTE: Prize money can be picked up from the treasurer after 4:00 p.m. and exhibits may be removed NO earlier than 4:00 PM and no later than 5:00 PM on Sun. Sept. 27, 2015.
* * * ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING THEIR * * *
WINNINGS AND REMOVING THEIR EXHIBITS BY 5:00 PM SUNDAY.
Option: Next year’s membership fee may be deducted from winnings. Please advise treasurer.
FAIR BOARD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EXHIBITS LEFT AFTER 5:00 PM.
Should you have any problem with prizes or judging, please bring them to the attention of the Fair Executive, so that we can address the issue and correct the problem. .Every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of this booklet; however, errors & omissions do occur. The Fair Board Executive reserves the right to clarify any such issue.